In this episode the world’s most hatin’est group puzzle over the mystery of 2 Chainz né Tity Boi’s sudden stardom, Pimp C’s understanding of otolarynology and whether they’re obligated to hate Plies because his criminal record is unimpressive. Also, Serg offers a foolproof rap song concept and the boys play some raps.
Download this episode.
Here are the songs played in this episode:
1. Street Starz – Set Em Out
2. DJ Infamous – Itchin feat. Future
3. Juicy J – Bandz A Make Her Dance (Remix) feat. 2 Chainz & Lil Wayne
4. Rocko – Mouf feat. Plies & Gucci Mane
5. Db Tha General x Davinci – Know About Us
6. Juvenile – Bad Guy
7. Mestizo – Killin’em All
8. Dre Day – Problem feat. Slim Thug
9. Bink$ Win$ton – This Shit Right Here
10. Vainz – Unorthdox
11. Open Mike Eagle – Self Medication Chant
12. The Alchemist – Flight Confirmation feat. Danny Brown and Schoolboy Q
13. KD & Scotty – Like I Should
14. Le$ – Wanna Choose feat. Pimp C & Slim Thug
15. Mata – 100
16. Young Giftz – Nino feat. Tree
17. HD – He’e U Go feat. G-Dirty
You can download .zip of songs from this episode here.
Here are links to some things we mention in this episode:
Noz’s profile of 2 Chainz for The Fader.
One thing we didn’t talk about but meant to was Mr. Lee, the producer of Le$’s “Wanna Choose” and a lot of classic Houston raps. Our boy Rob Pursey did a cool mix of Mr. Lee productions a few years ago that you can check out here.
Peep this because Matthew and I made it for someone to listen too