Stay Hatin made a video! Well really Maharg Productions made a video of our last episode. Super feeling the graphics in this and want to do another one maybe with some music videos and shit up in there. We’ll see what happens but yeah peep game dummies!
Got more stickers #stayhatin
Hitting you off with episode 14 this week. We shed some light on how a rap career may or may not get you bitches when your day job is checking the soda machine at at the strip club. We also expose Dru Down’s inability to tip bartenders. Soft Money sits this episode out but fear not young bloods, we do play some songs he sent us.
As always you can subscribe and get all of our podcasts on iTunes.
we made it to episode 14, get learned dumb dumbs
Moms love Stay Hatin’.
This time out we talk about quantity, quality and how they lead to buzz or buzzkill. Then we argue about what kind of singing is acceptable on rap songs (e.g., does including the word “bitch” in your chorus get you a pass or do you have to be Pimp C to get away with singing?).
The photo above doesn’t really have anything to do with this episode except insofar as it features a rap song with sugary singing that’s currently a kind-of hit in the Bay. (For those who care, the song is called “Not Hate”, and we don’t play it in this episode.) Also, it’s funny.
This week we played:
1. Starlito – #UW
2. STS – Illustrious feat. The Mad Violinist
3. Black Milk & Danny Brown – Zap
4. Ice Burgandy – Love Me Hate Me feat. Waka Flocka & French Montana
5. Travis Porter – Yo Bitch feat. YG
6. La Chat – Don’t Look At Me feat. Gangsta Boo
7. Mystikal – Mannie Fresh Guaranteed Fresh Freestyle
8. Young Bleed – How Ya Do Dat Again feat. Tech N9ne and Lynch
9. Stevie Joe – Raccoons
10. Shady Nate – Crack Babies Revenge feat. J-Stalin & Jay Jonah
11. Block 125 – Dope Sellin’ Muh F*cka
12. Agent Striknine – Delta 9
13. Domo Genesis – Shine
14. H.C.U. Gangstas – Broke Bitch
Download episode 12 here.
Download a .zip of all the songs we played here.
Subscribe and get all of our podcasts here.
BOAW BOAW BOAW
Yeah let that fine piece of art soak in before you listen to this podcast because that’s the theme for it. We discuss rap songs, mannie fresh, dmx, dick bouncing music and come up with an idea for Rap Video based Pornos. Now if that’s a stretch for you invision a porn version of Busta Rhymes’ Put Your Hands Where My Eye’s Can See See I told you it’s a good idea, kickstarter will be coming soon.
Noz’s Mannie Fresh interview that we mentioned in the podcast and below is the video from the Red Bull Music Academy where is Mannie is interviewed by Jefferson Mao, not Jeff Chang (sorry dudes, all look same!). Naw but seriously, watch this if you haven’t.
RBMA Session New Orleans: Mannie Fresh from Red Bull Music Academy on Vimeo.
1. Project Pat – Balls Down to Crumbs
2. Young Jeezy – Rough feat. Freddie Gibbs
3. Lil Phat & Mannie Fresh – Talk Some Mo Shit
4. Webbie – What’s Happenin’
5. Lil Wayne – Outro feat. Bun B, Nas, Shyne & Busta Rhymes
6. Killa Kyleon – Bodies Hit the Floor feat. Bun B
7. Waka Flocka Flame – Suicide Homicide feat. Wooh Da Kid & Gucci Mane
8. Cities Aviv – Jaguar
9. Big K.R.I.T. – War Stories feat. Self Scientific
10. Willie Joe – Blown Away feat. Aftah Sum & A Money
11. Joey Apples – Fuckin’ With My Chain On feat. the Get It In Gang
12. 3 Tards – Bounce It Off Her Head
13. Lloyd Banks – Love Me In the Hood
14. DMX – Three Little Pigs
Episode 9 fools, we still on that shit!
Softmoney is back for episode 7 of Stay Hatin’! Still live from Serg’s kitchen so you just have to bear with us as far as sound issues go but whatever. We’ve got some rap songs from people you probably heard of, some you haven’t, maybe a couple you wish you never did, and a healthy dose of rap songs about dick eating. Fuck it, get involved! BURRR!
1. Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame – Stoned
2. Sir KASHFLOW – Eat a Dick feat. Kamonster
3. Kendrick Lamar – Blow My High (Members Only)
4. Mimic – Ride feat. Roach Gigz
5. Western Tink – Practice Lookin Hard Jr feat. Shady Blaze
6. Zebra Baby – Gucci lp
7. Fam-Lay – Beach Cruiser
8. Soulja Boy – Swag Daddy
9. Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame – In My Business feat. Rocko
10. Alley Boy – When I Die
11. Tity Boi – Pimps feat. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T.
12. P.Dukes – Damn
pump pump pump it up
The first episode! GET INVOLVED! BOOM!
use this link to subscribe to the podcast http://feeds.feedburner.com/StayHatin put that shit in your fucking itunes motherfuckers.
Yes I have another fucking blog but yo this one has me talking with Matthew Africa and Soft Money of Space Age Hustle. Basically we would hang out and talk about rap music before shows and I had an idea that we should record those conversations and put them on the internet because that’s straight hood as fuck! This is what we made last night and boom peep game. We play rap songs and talk, I’m excited to see where this goes but yeah man should be cool and hopefully you learn about some music that is better than whatever the fuck bullshit you listen to now.